Set up merchandising on Shotgun
Setting up merchandising
For the moment, as it is a BETA version, our Shotgun team will set up the merch for you. All you need to do on your side is to answer our questionnaire. To do so:
- Log in to your Smartboard account and click on the chosen event
- Go to the section Tickets Listing > Tickets
- Click on Add merch products
- Fill the form (products, size, number…)
- Wait for the Shotgun team will take care of your request
Why using merchs?
Using merchandising can enhance the overall experience of your event, promote your brand, and generate additional revenue streams. We have now released a feature to do so but before explaining it how to set up merch, here are some ways you can use merchandising effectively:
- Branding and Marketing: Create merchandise items such as t-shirts, hoodies, or tote bags with your event's logo or theme. These products can be used to increase your visibility after the event as walking advertisements.
- Souvenirs and Memories: These can be served as souvenirs for attendees to remember the event by. It also creates a sense of connection and nostalgia for your event.
- Limited/Exclusive Edition: The merchandise items are already event-exclusive. In addition to that, offer a limited edition to create a sense of urgency and generate excitement from attendees.
- Collaborations: Consider partnering with local artists, designers, or brands to develop co-branded merchandise that can help attract more customers.
What do you need to know?
- When buying a ticket, the user will be proposed to buy also your merch.
- A merch is associated with an event. You can’t add merchandising without creating an event.
- A user can’t buy merch if they haven’t bought a ticket from the event.
- This feature is put in place so that users can pick up the merch they bought at the event.
Try this new feature and do not hesitate to give your feedback!
SELL OUT YOUR EVENT.
We are a human size company with a global team dispatched in our offices in France (Paris, Marseille), in Iberia (Lisbon), in Brazil (São Paulo) and in the US (New York, Miami).