Engage your community with your page
Your new homepage to share.
1. Build & engage your community
Get closer to you community with your organizer page on Shotgun (app & website). Customize and share your page listing all your upcoming events to engage your community on Shotgun, your followers will be instantly notified when you publish a new event:
- More advance sales
- More engagement
- More retention
2. Customize your page to match your identity
Some best practices :
- Upload a cover image in 16:9 format, try to use an image that gives a first impression of the atmosphere of your events or the identity of your brand for a more attractive and immersive experience.
- Write a catchy description
- Don't forget to specify your regular location
- Add your social media links
- Install your Meta pixel ID to track your page traffic and retarget your audience
- Embed our page on your website as your upcoming events listing
3. Let your followers know whenever you publish an event
Shotgun users can follow your page and decide wether they want to get notified on mobile, receive your newsletters or both. The subscription to an organizer allows the user to benefit from direct and privileged access to the tickets of his favorite events, it creates a unique exciting momentum.
The famous open air venue in Paris named La Clairière had the chance to beta test the feature for their season opening. When they launched their first event, their followers received an instant notification on their mobile allowing them to sell 1/4 of their first gauge within the app the 2 days following the notification.
“We sold 20% of the gauge with the followers notification!” - Gianni, La Clairière, Paris
4. Increase customer loyalty and early buyers
By personalizing and sharing your Shotgun page, you'll engage a commited community, and learn to know it better and retain it thanks to the various marketing tools within the platform (mobile notification, reward program, notifications, newsletter, reminder, waiting list, secure resale, etc.) to ensure more early sales and secure your productions.
Now, let's dive in in.
SELL OUT YOUR EVENT.
We are a human size company with a global team dispatched in our offices in France (Paris, Marseille), in Iberia (Lisbon), in Brazil (São Paulo) and in the US (New York, Miami).