Senior Product Designer
Shotgun: What, Why, How & Where
Visit our Work at Shotgun page to learn more about what we do!
Our product is at the ❤️ of Shotgun
We’re a product-first company. We’re creating the future of the live event industry, and we believe we’re just at the very beginning. We love to create and build product, we share ownership among the team and we own from inception to shipping, and monitoring of the impact.
1,3M+ users / 10 of thousands of event creators / 2M+ of tickets sold last year
Growth at Shotgun
We’re creating a brand new team to work specifically on one goal: get Shotgun off the ground whenever we enter a new city.
This particular role requires a combinaison of social engineering, to find ways to enter creators and users mind so we can launch new marketplaces, data analysis abilities and experimental mindset to test and learn before scaling solutions, and business acumen to understand how people get to know about Shotgun and its offering.
We’re currently present in France, Spain, Portugal, Brazil and the US. We expect to open many more cities as we go.
Product Management at Shotgun
We value user empathy, and make data informed decisions. We talk to users regularly, to learn about their experience with Shotgun, we change the product to fit their needs. We dig deep into our data to understand how our marketplace behaves.
We do not do sprints, we do not expect Product Managers to be baby-sitting developers, we do not expect designers to just make pretty UI. We believe the best product are built by empowered teams.
Your role is to lead your team toward building the best product for our users, with the greatest impact on our metrics. You won’t be working on changing the color of a button and analyzing the funnel impact, you’ll be here to launch entire product lines.
- More about our current offering
- 🎤 Event producers (B2B)
- Organizer back office: CRM, Marketing tools (newsletters, push), Finance,...
- Tickets Reader app: offline-first, P2P communication with BLE
- Tickets Point-of-sale app: offline-first, P2P, hardware integration with thermal printer and cash drawer
- 🕺 Consumers (B2C)
- Shotgun app: ticketing, resales, UX/UI
- Shotgun website: ticketing scalability, UX/UI (always)
- Streaming platform: video streaming, chat, videoconference. A project developed during lock
What you will do
- Define the strategy for your product area in order to achieve meaningful company objectives
- Design and implement growth experimentations
- Get in the front line with users, conduct generative user interviews and testing
- Dig the data, take out conclusions and adapt your roadmap
- Partner up with ops team to successfully build and launch new features
The job is made for you if...
- 🤖 You love building products
- 💃 You are passionate about entertainment: it doesn't matter which industry, but entertaining people makes you happy: music, gaming, events...
- 📈 You have already built products that have reached a large audience
- 🕐 You have spent a meaningful time (3+ years) as a PM
- 🎖 You have a sense of ownership and responsibility
- 🌎 Remote First
- While we have offices in Paris, Marseille, New York and Sao Paulo, you're free to work from anywhere you want, still being roughly in the same timezone than the rest of your team.
- ✈️ Team Off-sites you won't see elsewhere
- We organise every quarter an off-site to gather all team members: 2 to 3 days to mix workshops, master presentations, good food and obviously some nights out 🕺
- 🕺 Event Invitations
- Get invitations for the events of your choice
- 🍔 Swile Lunch Card
- Lunch card and much more: https://www.swile.co/
- 💊 Alan Health Insurance
- We got you covered with Alan
- 👶 Childcare
- We can book and fund a daycare space in the nursery of your choice
We like to move fast but want to give you a chance to meet as much team members as possible:
- Introduction meeting with CPO - 30 min
- CTO meeting - 1h
- Case Study with an Engineer & Product Designer- 1h
- CEO meeting - 1h
📤 How to Apply
If this sound like a good fit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done
SELL OUT YOUR EVENT.
We are a human size company with a global team dispatched in our offices in France (Paris, Marseille), in Iberia (Lisbon), in Brazil (São Paulo) and in the US (New York, Miami).