Sales Development Representative - end of study internship or junior position
Shotgun: What, Why, How & Where
Shotgun is a worldwide event marketplace that enables live event organizers to create amazing events and distribute tickets to evolving communities of users, in France, Brazil, Spain, USA or Mexico.
We've built an intuitive software to help organizers build and grow their community and make the right decisions all throughout their journey. Shotgun allows them to refocus on what really matters to them: artistic direction and event production.
In a world where going out has become a way of life, the mobile application Shotgun is the go-to destination for young people to discover events, buy and resell tickets.
We're building the platform that connects millions of fans to event producers and artists. Our mission is to make people live amazing experiences in the real world.
📲 Shotgun is the platform for people who live outside: we are the marketplace where social lives are organized
About the role
Shotgun is scaling - fast. We are expanding in new geographies, launching new businesses, and creating new teams from scratch. However, for our success to be sustainable as we grow internationally, we need to cultivate a deep connection with our entire ecosystem.
As SDR, you will keep your fingers on the pulse of the market, meet emerging live event brands, and help us secure our future growth.
🔨What you will do
- You will identify emerging market segments and feed our CRM with the right prospects.
- You will manage campaigns in order to convert prospects into leads.
- You will monitor sign-ups on our platform and reach out to inbound leads to understand their needs and find the right solution for them.
- You will attend networking event and generate new leads for our sales machine.
💡 The job is made for you if...
- 💬You are a people person. You love meeting new people and shine in interpersonal interactions.
- ❓You have both empathy and problem-solving skills. You love hearing about the stay-awake issues of your potential leads’, and will do anything to find the right solutions for them.
- 🧗♀️You are resilient and hard working. You don’t take no for an answer and you’re not afraid to follow-up with leads.
- 📐Efficient and organized. You are good at prioritizing and multitasking, your presentations look nice and sharp, and you are not afraid to dive into the weeds of a complex spreadsheet.
- 👯♀️You know and love the live music industry.
- 🕐 You have a significant experience in sales domain and/or in live music events (ticketing, production, etc)
- 💰 Competitive compensation
- End-of-study internship: €1,500. CDI: to be discussed. Full-time contract: competitive, depending on experience.
- 📍 You will work at one of our French office: Paris or Marseille with a possibility of remote days.
- ✈️ Team Off-sites you won't see elsewhere
- We organise every quarter an off-site to gather all team members: 2 to 3 days to mix workshops, master presentations, good food and obviously some nights out 🕺
- 🕺 Event Invitations
- Get invitations for the events of your choice
How to Apply
If this sound like a good fit, email us at email@example.com and send along your resume as well as links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done or at least a few bullet points explaining what you want to achieve at Shotgun and why you’d be the perfect candidate for this position.
SELL OUT YOUR EVENT.
We are a human size company with a global team dispatched in our offices in France (Paris, Marseille), in Iberia (Lisbon), in Brazil (São Paulo) and in the US (New York, Miami).