Sales/Account Executive - USA
Shotgun: What, Why, How & Where
At Shotgun, we're looking for ambitious and talented individuals who both know how to enjoy life and surpass themselves, who love solving problems and building products, and who believe real ambition requires resilience and humility. We are looking for Sales people to help our current Sales team (Ambassadors, Account Executive and Account Manager) in the US. You will report to the General Manager.
You can be based anywhere in the USA, ideally in NYC 🇺🇸. Visit our Work at Shotgun page to learn more about what we do!
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Build awareness of the Shotgun brand and products in the electronic music scene
- Drive revenue growth by consistently developing, closing and scaling a pipeline of organizers
- Run the full sales process within your territory - from pipeline creation, to presenting the Shotgun solution, to negotiating pricing and closing deals, with guidance & support from us
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop relationships with prospective clients through phone email, social media, and of course - live events
- Report on your deals weekly and forecast your pipeline to a quarterly target
- Act as an internal advocate for clients and return client/market-driven insights to Product, as needed, to make sure Shotgun is providing a best-in-class product and level of service for its partners
- Demonstrate a mastery of the ability to balance time invested toward low- and high-spend potential accounts along with assessing where they fit within your sales pipeline.
- Build your territory, identify target accounts and take ownership of the growth and development of your business
What do we need from you? 😎
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated mentality, with passion for driving growth and music
- Consistent track record of achievement/target attainment throughout your career
- Ability to understand new concepts quickly and possess the ability to explain them with ease
- A previous experience in sales is preferred
- Previous experience in the music industry is preferred
How do I apply ? 📬
Send us your love at email@example.com
Hiring Process? ⌛️
We like to move fast but want to give you a chance to meet as many team members as possible:
- Introduction meeting with interim US GM - 30 min
- CRO meeting - 1h
- CEO meeting - 1h
- Meeting with a few US team members, ideally over coffee or drinks
SELL OUT YOUR EVENT.
We are a human size company with a global team dispatched in our offices in France (Paris, Marseille), in Iberia (Lisbon), in Brazil (São Paulo) and in the US (New York, Miami).