Business Analyst and Support - End-of-study Internship
Shotgun is a worldwide event marketplace that enables live event organizers to create amazing events and distribute tickets to evolving communities of users, in France, Brazil, Spain, USA or Mexico.
We've built an intuitive software to help organizers build and grow their community and make the right decisions all throughout their journey. Shotgun allows them to refocus on what really matters to them: artistic direction and event production.
In a world where going out has become a way of life, the mobile application Shotgun is the go-to destination for young people to discover events, buy and resell tickets. We're building the platform that connects millions of fans to event producers and artists. Our mission is to make people live amazing experiences in the real world.
About the role
As Business analyst and support, you will enable Shotgun’s sales efficiency, release the growth of the company, and so contribute to revolutionize the live music industry.
🔨What you will do
- Identify key trends and insights about our market based on proprietary data and public resources
- Analyze sales performance and highlight our value proposition for specific event organizers
- Implement dashboards to monitor client and team performances
- Design commercial materials (pitchdecks, proposals, contracts) and streamline / automate their preparation
- Support Sales by providing any material needed to close better deals
💡 The job is made for you if you are...
- Data driven
- Tool driven
- Analytic oriented
- Business sensitive
- Highly rigorous
- 💰 Competitive compensation
- 1500 €
- 🌎 Remote is ok, but we want to see each other in one of our office
- While we have offices in Paris, Marseille, New York and Sao Paulo, you're free to work from anywhere you want, still being roughly in the same timezone than the rest of your team.
- ✈️ Team Off-sites you won't see elsewhere
- We organise every quarter an off-site to gather all team members: 2 to 3 days to mix workshops, master presentations, good food and obviously some nights out 🕺
- 🕺 Event Invitations
- Get invitations for the events of your choice
How to Apply
If this sound like a good fit, email us at email@example.com and send along your resume as well as links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done or at least a few bullet points explaining what you want to achieve at Shotgun and why you’d be the perfect candidate for this position.
SELL OUT YOUR EVENT.
We are a human size company with a global team dispatched in our offices in France (Paris, Marseille), in Iberia (Lisbon), in Brazil (São Paulo) and in the US (New York, Miami).